It is of critical importance to SocialWellth Inc. that users of the SocialWellth platform are able to easily discern advertising and sponsored content from non-sponsored, purely educational content. Therefore, we have instituted this policy to ensure that all advertising and sponsored content appearing on the platform will be carefully reviewed, that customers must post their own proprietary advertising policies when using the platform for advertising or sponsored content, and that users will be notified when receiving sponsored content of any kind.
The Advertising Policy applies to all content appearing on the SocialWellth platform. This includes content generated by SocialWellth, its licensed health content providers, and content generated by our customers.
This Policy has been put in place in order to govern any future advertising which may be placed on the platform by customers as part of a white-label, custom-configured experience.
SocialWellth has established the following guidelines to govern advertising on the SocialWellth platform. These guidelines govern issues including acceptance of advertising by SocialWellth, our requirement that customers who utilize the SocialWellth platform for advertising purposes must post an advertising policy, and how advertisements are displayed on the SocialWellth platform. SocialWellth may change this policy at any time at its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
- Any customer who utilizes the SocialWellth platform for advertising purposes must post a proprietary advertising policy within the platform. SocialWellth reserves the right to review and approve this policy.
- Any licensed third party content vendors who provide content appearing on the SocialWellth platform must post a proprietary advertising policy within their content on the platform. SocialWellth reserves the right to review and approve this policy.
- Under no circumstances will SocialWellth’s acceptance of any advertisement or sponsored content be considered an endorsement of the advertised product(s) or service(s), or of the company promoting the advertised products or services.
- SocialWellth reserves the right to refuse advertising that, in our opinion, is factually inaccurate or in poor taste.
- SocialWellth reserves the right to refuse advertising or sponsored content in certain categories, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Illegal or objectionable products or services
- Fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading, or offensive material
- Material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other status
- Alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drug use
- Pornography or other sexually explicit material
- Weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- Material that is intended to attract children under the age of 13
- Unreasonable, unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims; messages that contain unsubstantiated “miracle” claims of cure
- Advertising that interferes with content, readability, or usability
- SocialWellth recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising/sponsored content and editorial content, and requires its customers to do the same. Advertising and sponsored content appearing on the SocialWellth platform will be clearly identified as such with a label of “Advertisement,” “Information from Industry,” “From Our Sponsor,” or similar.
- SocialWellth reserves the right to accept, reject, cancel, or remove at any time any advertising from the platform for any reason.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all domestic laws and regulations applicable to its advertising within the SocialWellth platform, and to include all legally required legends, disclosures, and statements in such advertising. SocialWellth will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, SocialWellth reserves the right to review all advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if SocialWellth becomes aware of any breach or potential breach, may remove the advertising from the platform.
- No advertising on the SocialWellth platform shall include any pixels, tags, flash containers, or other type of information collection software code or shall place any beacons, cookies, or other information collection devices on the browsers of users of the SocialWellth platform unless expressly approved in writing by SocialWellth.
4. COMPLIANCE AND ENFORCEMENT
All managers and supervisors are responsible for enforcing this policy. Employees who violate this policy are subject to discipline up to and including termination in accordance with SocialWellth Inc.’s Sanction Policy.